In this issue:
- YouTube suppresses Green New Deal video
- Power Hour: The Saudi oil attacks, Greta Thunberg’s U.S. visit, the myth of “green jobs”
- The Human Flourishing Project: The wisdom of Flow (part 1)
Alex is on vacation this week so he’s asked me to fill in. -Don
YouTube suppresses Green New Deal video
What comes up on YouTube when you search for the exact title of Alex’s popular Prager University video “What’s the Deal with the Green New Deal?” For most people it’s not Alex’s video, which has been suppressed, but tributes to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez with completely different titles and lower view counts.
One way to fight back is to help us advertise Alex’s video. It costs approximately 1 cent per new viewer to share this video. If anyone is willing to donate at least $1000 (tax deductible and generates approximately 100,000 views) please let us know and we’ll put you in touch with the relevant people.
Power Hour: The Saudi oil attacks, Greta Thunberg’s U.S. visit, the myth of “green jobs”
On this week’s Power Hour, Don and Steffen discuss six topics:
- The Saudi oil attacks
- How Norway rigged its car market to promote EVs
- Greta Thunberg’s U.S. visit
- The state of Germany’s “energy transition”
- Rolling back the light bulb ban
- Debunking the myth of “green jobs”
The Human Flourishing Project: The wisdom of Flow (part 1)
On the latest episode of The Human Flourishing Project I discuss how I am applying the thesis of the book Flow to my leisure time.
- Visit our Facebook page and join in the discussion.
- And for the latest news visit humanflourishingproject.com where you can sign up to receive email updates.