In this issue:
- Watch me debate Robert Kennedy, Jr.
- Power Hour: Greta Thunberg’s unscientific sermon, climate protests, and fossil fuel divestment
- The Human Flourishing Project: The wisdom of Flow (part 2)
Watch me debate Robert Kennedy, Jr.
Next month I will debate anti-fossil fuel activist Robert Kennedy, Jr. on the question: “Should the world radically restrict fossil fuel use to prevent climate change?” The debate is being hosted by the Free to Be Coalition at the University of Colorado Boulder on October 21, from 7-9 PM. If you’re in the area, you can attend for free or join us for a VIP gathering featuring me, Kennedy, and moderator Guy Benson. To register for VIP or General Admission visit www.free2beclimate.eventbrite.com.
Power Hour: Greta Thunberg’s unscientific sermon, climate protests, and fossil fuel divestment
On this week’s Power Hour, Don and Steffen discuss five topics:
- Greta Thunberg’s unscientific sermon
- Climate policy trends: Germany vs. China
- What climate protesters really want
- Why we shouldn’t “do something” about climate
- The shameful fossil fuel divestment campaign
The Human Flourishing Project: The wisdom of Flow (part 2)
On the latest episode of The Human Flourishing Project I continue my exploration of how the insights of the book Flow can dramatically improve the quality of our leisure time.
- Visit our Facebook page and join in the discussion.
- And for the latest news visit humanflourishingproject.com where you can sign up to receive email updates.