In this issue:
- Top economists call for a carbon tax, Tesla struggles, the BlackRock climate hoax, and more
- The Human Flourishing Project: The benefits of a time-blocked life
- Upcoming speeches
Top economists call for a carbon tax, Tesla struggles, the BlackRock climate hoax, and more
In this week’s episode of Power Hour, Don, Steffen, and I cover five topics:
- Why the world’s most prestigious economists are wrong about a carbon tax
- Was PG&E the first “climate-change bankruptcy”?
- How wind and solar drive up German electricity prices
- Tesla’s struggle to stay profitable
- The BlackRock climate hoax
You can listen to the episode here or on iTunes.
Let us know what you think
We’d love your feedback. Let us know what you like and what you don’t like so that we can make sure the podcast is as valuable as possible.
- Email me at email@example.com
- Email Don at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Steffen at email@example.com
The Human Flourishing Project: The benefits of a time-blocked life
On the latest episode of The Human Flourishing Project I discuss how I am applying “time-blocking” to every major category of life.
Visit our Facebook page and join in the discussion.
And for the latest news visit humanflourishingproject.com where you can sign up to receive email updates.
Here are some of my upcoming speeches.
- 2/6 – PROPEL Energy Tech Forum (register here)
- 2/7 – Private event in Denver, CO
- 3/4 – Private event in Cabo, Mexico
If you’re interested in having me speak at a high level event, you can download a list of my new speeches here.