In this issue:
- Power Hour: The real cost of solar, wind, and batteries, the Polar Vortex, Budweiser’s 100% wind lie
- Upcoming speeches
Power Hour: The real cost of solar, wind, and batteries, the Polar Vortex, Budweiser’s 100% wind lie
In this week’s episode of Power Hour, Don, Steffen, and I cover six topics:
- The real cost of solar and wind + the real cost of battery backup = global bankruptcy
- Survived the Polar Vortex? Thank fossil fuels
- Former Power Hour guest Dr. John Christy appointed to the EPA Science Advisory Board
- How the green movement is reversing energy progress
- Is climate change causing more economic damage?
- Budweiser’s “100% wind powered” lie
Let us know what you think
We’d love your feedback. Let us know what you like and what you don’t like so that we can make sure the podcast is as valuable as possible.
- Email me at email@example.com
- Email Don at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Steffen at email@example.com
Here are some of my upcoming speeches.
- 2/6 – PROPEL Energy Tech Forum
- 2/7 – Private event in Denver, CO
- 3/4 – Private event in Cabo, Mexico
- 3/14 – Private event in Youngstown, OH
- 3/26 – Private event in Napa, CA
If you’re interested in having me speak at a high level event, you can download a list of my new speeches here.