In this issue:
- Some quick thoughts on fossil fuel freedom
- Power Hour: Hurricane Dorian, methane regulation rollback, ethanol welfare, and more
Some quick thoughts on fossil fuel freedom
The anti-fossil fuel movement is, not coincidentally, highly aligned with a scarily popular socialist movement.
I’ve been tweeting a bit recently on why this movement is so dangerous–and what the alternative is.
Follow me on Twitter at @alexepstein.
Power Hour: Hurricane Dorian, methane regulation rollback, ethanol welfare, and more
On this week’s Power Hour, Don and Steffen discuss five topics:
- The EPA rolls back methane regulations
- The real lessons of Hurricane Dorian
- More welfare for corn ethanol farmers?
- Why quick charging EVs would be a disaster
- Democrats sue to stop Trump’s Affordable Clean Energy rule