Resources from Alex Epstein
My presentations have two goals:
- Increase your clarity
- Increase your positive influence
The energy resources below are designed to empower you in both areas.
Also, as promised here are some additional materials on Intellectual Persuasion.
Increase your energy clarity
Framework: How to think about our energy choices using a pro-human framework
Facts: The full context of facts that should inform our energy choices
- 2 page summary of The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
- Alex Epstein on The Rubin Report
- Power Hour with Alex Epstein
Positions: The pro-human choice on vital energy issues
Increase your energy influence
Framework: Why and how to reframe all energy communication in pro-human terms (“Arguing to 100”)
- Pro-human, whole-picture reframing
- Alex Epstein on Arguing to 0 vs. arguing to 100
- How Republicans Can Make Energy a Winning Issue in 2016
Strategy: How to get clarity on your persuasive objectives and the highest leverage drivers to achieve them
Messaging: Persuasive, pro-human content that is at the heart of positive influence
Conversation: How to positive influence others in one-on-one conversation
Internal Communication: How to positively influence your peers and colleagues
Shareable resources: Usually the best way to positively influence others is to give them a preexisting resource that is pro-human and persuasive.