Resources from Alex Epstein
My presentations have two goals:
- Increase your clarity on energy issues
- Increase your positive influence on energy issues
These resource will help you take both to new heights.
As I mentioned at the event, you can find the messaging I created for The Coal Truth at thecoaltruth.com/.
If you would like to get involved, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase your energy clarity
Framework: How to think about our energy choices using a pro-human framework
Facts: The full context of facts that should inform our energy choices
Positions: The pro-human choice on vital energy issues
Increase your energy influence
Framework: Why and how to reframe all energy communication in pro-human terms (“Arguing to 100”)
- Pro-human, whole-picture reframing
- Alex Epstein on Arguing to 0 vs. arguing to 100
- How Republicans Can Make Energy a Winning Issue in 2016
Strategy: How to get clarity on your persuasive objectives and the highest leverage drivers to achieve them
Messaging: Persuasive, pro-human content that is at the heart of positive influence
Conversation: How to positive influence others in one-on-one conversation
Internal Communication: How to positively influence your peers and colleagues
Shareable resources: Usually the best way to positively influence others is to give them a preexisting resource that is pro-human and persuasive.
- Alex Epstein’s senate testimony on energy, fossil fuels, and climate
- Why You Should Love Fossil Fuel video
- Fossil Fuels: The Greenest Energy video
- Do 97% of climate scientists really agree? video
- Can we rely on wind and solar energy? video