- My Congressional testimony last week continues to get a lot of attention.
- MyÂ Twitter threadÂ on the testimony has well over a million views, and the video clip of me taking on “AOC” has 217K views last I checked.
- The story was covered byÂ The Daily WireÂ and popular radio hostÂ Dan Bongino.
- My detailed refutation of AOC’s claims was shared by the Republicans of the House Natural Resources Committee.
- Popular video Tweet of mine:
New Yorkers: As you struggle with heat waves and electricity shortages this summer, blame the “green energy” movement that shut down a vital, reliable nuclear power plant for no good reason.
- We had a successful first meeting of Energy Champions this week. You can still sign up and get access to the recording of the call. SeeÂ hereÂ for details.
- I am holding aÂ contestÂ on Twitter to come up with the best refutation of this cliche voiced by Bernie Sanders. I’m giving away signed books to the top 5 entries. 200 have entered so far. The contest ends at the end of Thursday (tomorrow).
Contest: Refute this clichÃ© as stated byÂ @BernieSanders. Top 5 responses get a signed book.
“The USA put people on the moon 50 years ago. We can sure as hell transform our energy system away from fossil fuels to 100% renewables today and create millions of jobs in the process.”
- This week I posted a bonus Power Hour: “How to Bring About a Renaissance in Puerto Rico” featuring Yaron Brook, Chairman of the Ayn Rand Institute and a Puerto Rico resident. Toward the end of the episode, I share publicly for the first time my basic formula for reframing the conversation in new fields.
You can watch onÂ YouTubeÂ or listen onÂ Apple Podcasts.
To Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Energy,