On this episode, Alex is joined by his colleagues Don Watkins and Steffen Henne to discuss this week’s most important energy stories:
• Why the world’s most prestigious economists are wrong about a carbon tax
• Was PG&E the first “climate-change bankruptcy”?
• How wind and solar drive up German electricity prices
• Tesla’s struggle to stay profitable
• The BlackRock climate hoax
Subscribe to Power Hour on iTunes
Subscribe to Power Hour on PlayerFM
Stay updated. Join the discussion. Tell us what you think on our Facebook page, or via @GoIndustrial on Twitter.