Happy new year!
Part 2 of the McKibben debate breakdown is here just in time for 2013. A recap: Alex Epstein and resident researcher Steffen Henne take on Bill McKibben’s “evidence” presented from November’s debate on fossil fuels.
Check out part 1 first if you haven’t already. The full debate can also be seen here.
Points covered on this episode:
- Fossil fuels and public health
- Fossil fuels and the economy
- Fossil fuels and warfare
- Fossil fuels and political freedom and liberty
- Fossil fuels as a “risk to democracy”
- Energy conservation
- Germany and “renewable” energy
- Price of “renewables”
Download Episode 37 with Steffen Henne