In this issue:
- My message to Greta Thunberg
- How to livestream my debate with Robert Kennedy, Jr.
- Best of Power Hour: Michael Shellenberger on a new approach to environmental issues
- The Human Flourishing Project: The value of a clear operating standard
My message to Greta Thunberg
Here’s what I recently posted to Twitter in response to 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg’s calls for radically restricting fossil fuels.
How to livestream my debate Robert Kennedy, Jr.
Next month I will debate anti-fossil fuel activist Robert Kennedy, Jr. on the question: “Should the world radically restrict fossil fuel use to prevent climate change?” The debate is being hosted by the Free to Be Coalition at the University of Colorado Boulder on October 21, from 7-9 PM. You can livestream the event at the Free to Be Coalition’s Facebook page. And if you’re in the area, you can attend live for free or join us for a VIP gathering featuring me, Kennedy, and moderator Guy Benson. To register for VIP or General Admission visit www.free2beclimate.eventbrite.com.
Best of Power Hour: Michael Shellenberger on a new approach to environmental issues
This week we are featuring a classic (repeat) episode of Power Hour as my team and I continue to focus on wrapping up work on The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels 2.0.
On this episode I talk to Michael Shellenberger, President and co-founder of the Breakthrough Institute and prolific champion of nuclear power, about a rational approach to environmental issues.
The Human Flourishing Project: The value of a clear operating standard
On the latest episode of The Human Flourishing Project I discuss what I learned from a major achievement in the martial arts world about the value of having a clear “operating standard.”
- Visit our Facebook page and join in the discussion.
- And for the latest news visit humanflourishingproject.com where you can sign up to receive email updates.