In this issue:
- How to evaluate claims about energy, the carbon tax, Wall Street goes green, and more
- The Human Flourishing Project: How to evaluate controversial technologies
- Upcoming speeches
How to evaluate claims about energy, the carbon tax, Wall Street goes green, and more
In this week’s episode of Power Hour, Don, Steffen, and I cover five topics:
- How to evaluate claims about energy
- Yes, Republicans need a new climate agenda–no, not a carbon tax
- The bad science behind air emissions regulations
- Wall Street goes green
- U.S. CO2 emissions rise–and why that’s good news
Let us know what you think
We’d love your feedback. Let us know what you like and what you don’t like so that we can make sure the podcast is as valuable as possible.
- Email me at email@example.com
- Email Don at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Steffen at email@example.com
The Human Flourishing Project: How to evaluate controversial technologies
On the latest episode of The Human Flourishing Project I discuss my framework for evaluating controversial technologies such as AI, genetic engineering, and, of course, fossil fuels.
- Visit our Facebook page and join in the discussion.
- And for the latest news visit humanflourishingproject.com where you can sign up to receive email updates.
Here are some of my upcoming speeches.
- 1/17 – Private event in Phoenix, AZ
- 2/6 – PROPEL Energy Tech Forum (register here)
- 2/7 – Private event in Denver, CO
- 3/4 – Private event in Cabo, Mexico
If you’re interested in having me speak at a high level event, you can download a list of my new speeches here.