This newsletter is briefer than usual as this has been a particularly busy week. Here are some quick updates.
- EnergyTalkingPoints.comÂ has a big upgrade–a new search feature that enables you to instantly get all my talking points on any energy-related topic you can think of. Check it out and let me know what you think!
- On the latestÂ Power Hour, I share what I’ve learned over the 18 months working with elected officials on how to create concise, retainable messaging.Â You can watch onÂ YouTubeÂ or listen onÂ Apple Podcasts.
- The UK publicationÂ spikedÂ just released an in-depthÂ written interview with meÂ on a variety of topics, including the UN climate report, net-zero policies, climate mastery, etc.
- Tomorrow I head to Austin to speak at the Ayn Rand Institute’s annual conference. On Sunday I will be participating in a panel at theirÂ Fundraising GalaÂ on “How to create a new generation of energy champions.” On Wednesday I’ll be giving a speech onÂ Energy and Philosophy.
- In the latest Power Hour I encouraged people in the energy industry to encourage their communications-related colleagues to join Energy Champions. If you can think of anyone who might be interested, send themÂ this link.
- Job opportunity: The Kentucky Coal Association, a group I have worked with regularly over the years, is looking for a new President.Â Here‘s a website with details.
Note that applications are due by the end of August.
To Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Energy,