I went on Glenn Beck’s radio show this morning to talk fossil fuels.
Some of the topics we discussed in my half hour segment:
- How my background in philosophy led me to champion fossil fuels.
- Why having risks or side-effects doesn’t make something immoral.
- How to think about your environment, if your goal is to maximize human well-being, instead of minimizing human impact.
- Evaluating energy sources using life-based statistics.
- Why the messaging the oil industry uses to defend itself is ineffective, and how we can get The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels into more hands.
Of everything I have ever done in front of a video camera, this appearance was my favorite. Check out the three minute clip and see if you can tell how much fun I was having.