I went on Glenn Beck’s radio show this morning to talk fossil fuels.
Some of the topics we discussed in my half hour segment:
- How my background in philosophy led me to champion fossil fuels.
- Why having risks or side-effects doesn’t make something immoral.
- How to think about your environment, if your goal is to maximize human well-being, instead of minimizing human impact.
- Evaluating energy sources using life-based statistics.
- Why the messaging the oil industry uses to defend itself is ineffective, and how we can get The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels into more hands.
Of everything I have ever done in front of a video camera, this appearance was my favorite. Check out the three minute clip and see if you can tell how much fun I was having.
You can also listen to the full show on Soundcloud, or download my segment here.
Stay updated. Join the discussion. Tell us what you think on our Facebook page, or via @GoIndustrial on Twitter.