From Alex Epstein, founder, Center for Industrial Progress
“I love your work. How can I help?”
This is a question we get frequently from people who want to see our pro-human perspective on industrial and environmental issues reach a broader audience?
One vital way you can help is to become a CIP Accelerator.
While CIP pursues its mission through a for-profit business model, we rely on contributions to accelerate our progress.
All accelerator contributions go toward increased promotion of our ideas and increased research and development; none go toward me personally.
In past years Accelerator contributions have made possible:
- My first public debate ever, against Greenpeace
- My debate with Bill McKibben.
- My crashing of anti-fossil fuel protests at Occupy Wall Street and the People’s Climate March
- Thousands of students and teachers receiving free copies of The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels
- Marketing support that helped The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels become a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller
In 2020, this crucial year for the future of energy, I’m asking for your support to help make possible 4 integrated projects that seek to significantly impact the energy policy debate in 2020 and 2021.
1) Provide revolutionary energy and environmental messaging for pro-freedom political candidates
- There are many candidates for state and national office that would like to support energy freedom but don’t have the right messaging.
- Drawing on our years of experience making the moral case for fossil fuels and energy freedom to the general public we will give pro-freedom candidates the talking points, facts, stories, and counterpoints they’ll need to defend the right policies.
2) Create a national media presence for the moral case for fossil fuels
- This election season the American public needs to know the moral case for our continuing use of fossil fuels.
- To get the word out we’ll work with a top TV booker to get me on as many national programs as possible, taking on all comers.
3) Speak and Debate at Leading Universities
- Our nation’s leading universities are a hub of anti-fossil fuel activism.
- With your help I’ll be speaking and debating in front of large live audiences and sharing the events all over social media.
4) Complete The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels 2.0
- The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels has been one of the most influential energy books of the last decade. But given the massive head start the moral case against fossil fuels has in the culture, I believe the book needs to be taken to the next level.
- That’s why I’ve spent the last year and a half working on The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels 2.0, with the help of some truly unrivaled talent.
- This year, with your help, I will complete the book. And in advance of the election I will release a new essay, “The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels in 2020,” that will apply the new arguments to this year’s election energy debate.
2020 Accelerator levels and rewards
In addition to helping accelerate the spread of the moral case for fossil fuels, your accelerator contribution gets you valuable rewards.
Click a button to start accelerating.
$25: 5 “I Love Fossil Fuels” pins.
$250: Get any question answered on Power Hour or The Human Flourishing Project
$1000: One-hour consulting call with Alex Epstein ($3000 value)
$2500: Virtual speech by Alex Epstein ($5000 value)
$10,000: Live speech by Alex Epstein, including travel, any time in the next two years ($23,500 value)
$25,000: All-day consulting session with Alex Epstein on any topic ($40,000 value)