|In this issue:|
- Power Hour: Arguing to 100 vs. Arguing to 0
- The Human Flourishing Project: 2019 resolutions–progress report and lessons learned
Power Hour: Arguing to 100 vs. Arguing to 0
On this week’s episode of Power Hour, I’m sharing a speech I recently gave to members of Colorado’s oil and gas industry. In it I share my approach to persuasion, which I call “arguing to 100.”
I’ve mentioned this concept on past episodes of Power Hour, but this is the most in-depth explanation of the concept and how to apply it I’ve ever shared publicly.
Though some of the examples are specific to Colorado, the lessons apply to everyone in the industry. And they also apply to anyone outside the industry who wants to increase their influence on energy issues.
BONUS: Here are two resources I shared with the audience at the original event:
- This checklist will help you “argue to 100” on energy issues
- This guide will explain how to discover and use the right persuasion strategy using “10 Ms analysis”
Listen to the episode:
The Human Flourishing Project: 2019 resolutions–progress report and lessons learned
On the latest episode of The Human Flourishing Project I discuss how I’ve made rapid progress on my 2019 New Year’s Resolutions through “weekly altitude time.”
- Visit our Facebook page and join in the discussion.
- And for the latest news visit humanflourishingproject.com where you can sign up to receive email updates.