This week’s Power Hour features an interview with Paul Driessen, author of “Eco-Imperialism” and senior policy adviser for the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT). Alex and Paul discuss Superstorm Sandy.
- what was the context when Superstorm Sandy hit
- what really caused the damage
- what we can do to prevent damage in the future
- how Superstorm Sandy is being exploited
- about Paul’s articles posted on Master Resource, Superstorm Sandy (Part I: Spinning Climate, Weather for Political Points) and Superstorm Sandy (Part II: Warnings Given–And Ignored)